To Whom It May Concern:
Eagle County Health Service District a quasi-municipal corporation and political subdivision of the State of
Colorado d/b/a Eagle County Paramedic Services solicits public cooperative bids for use by Eagle County and
shared with other public agencies in Colorado and around the United States.
These public cooperative contracts are then marketed and managed exclusively through the Public Safety
Association Inc. (PSAI) and Savvik Buying Group nationwide.
Colorado law allows Eagle County to bid products and services through cooperative contracts only if Eagle County
complies with competitive bidding procedures when awarding those contracts. See Colorado Stat. §24-110-101.
Eagle County may also award contracts to more than one vendor, provided that the effects of competition are
maintained when awarding the contracts See Colorado Stat. §24-110-102.
Specifically, the Eagle County process includes:
1. At least 30 days before a bid submission deadline, PSAI on behalf of Eagle County advertises the
request for bids.
a. (RFB). The notice states the basic facts regarding the RFB, including where to obtain RFB
2. Sealed bids must arrive at the designated location on a specific date and time selected by Eagle
County in accordance with the 30-day period after the first publication in the local newspaper.
3. A public bid opening is conducted by Eagle County and PSAI.
4. A committee reviews the bids and selects the lowest responsible and responsive bids for awards.
5. The bid review committee recommends one or more bids for approval and awards contract(s)
6. If you have any further questions, please contact the PSAI office below.
Public Safety Association Inc.
56 33rd Ave S, PMB 347 St. Cloud, MN 56301
Eagle Coutnty Paramedic Services
1055 Edwards Village Blvd
Edwards CO, 81632
©2020 | Savvik Buying Group | 1-888-603-4426