Public Bid Process
All Savvik members can use our National Public Bids free of charge with no commitment and no obligation.
Join for Free!
Savvik is free to join and free to use. There is no commitment or obligation.
Start saving today!
To Whom It May Concern:
Eagle County Health Service District a quasi-municipal corporation and political subdivision of the State of
Colorado d/b/a Eagle County Paramedic Services solicits public cooperative bids for use by Eagle County and shared with other public agencies in Colorado and around the United States.
These public cooperative contracts are then marketed and managed exclusively through the Public Safety Association Inc. (PSAI) and Savvik Buying Group nationwide.
Colorado law allows Eagle County to bid products and services through cooperative contracts only if Eagle County complies with competitive bidding procedures when awarding those contracts. See Colorado Stat. §24-110-101. Eagle County may also award contracts to more than one vendor, provided that the effects of competition are maintained when awarding the contracts See Colorado Stat. §24-110-102. Eagle County follows Code of Federal Regulation standards identified in §§ 200.317 through 200.327 and Appendix II to Part 200, Title 2, when applicable. Vendor awardees are required to follow Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Specifically, the Eagle County process includes:
1. At least 30 days before a bid submission deadline, PSAI on behalf of Eagle County advertises the request for bids.
a. (RFB). The notice states the basic facts regarding the RFB, including where to obtain RFB documents.
2. Sealed bids must arrive at the designated location on a specific date and time selected by Eagle County in accordance with the 30-day period after the first publication in the local newspaper.
3. A public bid opening is conducted by Eagle County and PSAI.
4. A committee reviews the bids and selects the lowest responsible and responsive bids for awards.
5. The bid review committee recommends one or more bids for approval and awards contract(s)
6. If you have any further questions, please contact the PSAI office below.
Public Safety Association Inc.
56 33rd Ave S, PMB 347 St. Cloud, MN 56301
Eagle Coutnty Paramedic Services
1055 Edwards Village Blvd
Edwards CO, 81632