Binder Lift LLC is now PHASE – Patient Handling and Safety Experts!
PHASE provides caregivers with a Safer Way to Lift. Our patented torso wrap design product attaches 19-25 handles to the patient’s torso. Without having handles to grasp when lifting, caregivers are forced to do single-member lifts while ignoring proper lifting ergonomics. The Binder Lift is the industry’s most awarded, beneficial, and acclaimed patient lift. The Binder Lift’s cushioned top edge and torso wrap design eliminates pressure points and increases patient stability and security. Binder Lift LLC is a family owned and operated company and all products are made in the USA.
Binder Lift LLC offers exclusive pricing to all of Savvik Buying Group members for the following product:
- Nylon Binder Lift and Vinyl Binder Lift
- All Binder Lifts are manufactured in the USA and are covered by a 5-year full warranty.
How to Get Started
- Fill out the demo request with your basic contact info to receive a Binder Lift in the mail for free.
- After receiving the Binder Lift(s), we ask that you give us a thorough 30-day trial/evaluation by using the Binder Lift whenever possible in the field and during training.
- After experiencing for yourself a safer way to lift™, you can return the devices and go back to your old ways of lifting (rarely happens) or you can keep the demo units and continue to protect your back where the stretcher can’t.