Aegis…The Seatbelt of Maternity is a patented, award-winning disposable harness system.
Aegis is the solution for safe multi-patient ambulance transport and is designed to minimize the risk of injury and hypothermia. Aegis provides close proximity for the transport team to assess and continually monitor mother and infant during transport.
• Transport together to decrease the stress to mother and newborn
• Suitable for newborns and early infants 4 lbs-14 lbs. (1.8kg – 6.3kg)
• Newborns face is visible to allow easy monitoring and breathing by mother and transport team
• Nanoguard supports the newborns head and neck
• Supports newborn limbs close to the torso in a natural frog-legged anatomical/in utero position.
• Four-way stretch material harnesses entire newborn and absorbs energy from an impact
• Quick access 60 lb tested zipper with two sets of eye hook closures for added security
• Allows for the easy passage of tubes/lines
• X-Static silver technology sewn throughout the fabric provides antimicrobial and anti-odor advantages additionally creating thermoregulatory properties to help reduce the risk of hypothermia.
• Mothers chest acts as a support system like a rear-facing car seat to mitigate impact during a frontal collision
• Compact and easy to store in the ambulance