Designed for first-time responders as well as experienced rescuers, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) combines ease of use with advanced technology. Intellisense™ CPR (ICPR) offers real-time, guideline-driven feedback, while a dual-language feature helps ensure that all rescuers can deliver high-quality CPR to help save the life of a sudden cardiac arrestvictim.
Cardiac Science AED - Custom Quote
We prefer the personal touch on bigger purchases. Due to the amount of custom units available from Cardiac Science, Savvik will quote you directly. This Cardiac Science bid is serviced by Signature Emergency Products
- ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions.
- RescueCoach prompts advance upon completion of each rescue task
- Dual-language function enables users to toggle between preset primary and secondary languages with a touch of a button
- Fully automatic G5 unit will deliver a shock automatically when it detects a shockable heart rhythm
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Non-polarized Intellisense™ defibrillation pads offer a 2-year shelf life
- Intellisense® Lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Pediatric capability with Intellisense™ pediatric defibrillation pads (recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 55 pounds (25kg))
- Rescue Ready® indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device
- Soft carry case for easy travel
©2021 | Savvik Buying Group | 1-888-603-4426