The Quantum EMS Isolation Containment Stretcher offers a safe and effective method for transporting contaminated patients requiring medical attention.
This accordion compressible containment stretcher features an isolation cell with a waterproof zipper that makes it easy to put the patient into and out of the cell.
The filter engine attached to the foot of the unit has a suction capacity of 160 liters and provides the isolation cell with negative pressure relative to the surrounding area preventing pathogenic organisms from leaking out into the environment. The containment stretcher comes with two boxes of gloves to allow direct manipulation to the patient.
Fitted with four patient straps, two stretcher straps and carrying handles. The containment stretcher features a flat base that enables it to be used in conjunction with many medical cots and patient transportation devices.
If you are looking for a safe, effective way to isolate, transport, and tend to the needs of contaminated patients requiring medical attention, you will find the Quantum EMS Containment Stretcher to be an excellent resource.
• Enclosure is made of 300-micron polyurethane
• Commercial grade engine
• Effective for transporting contaminated patients requiring medical attention
• Patented inversed welded zipper preventing cross contamination
• Fitted with 4 patient straps and 2 stretcher straps, as well as carrying handles
• Can be used in conjunction with many medical cots and patient transport devices
• BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 Accredited
• 2 sealing plugs for passing tubing and pipes
• Can be folded down into a compact canvas bag that can be carried by hand and easily stored
Height: 21 inches Width: 30 inches Length: 80 inches Weight: 38 lbs