Bypass the bid!! Cooperative Bid Publicly Awarded
If you are not recovering Loss of Use, Diminution of Value or getting fair and full physical damage paid, plus low payouts on your total losses, let Alternative Claims Management (ACM) be your claims advocate to get all you’re entitled to from not-at-fault accidents.
ACM has a Cooperative Bid Publicly Awarded in conjunction with Eagle County Paramedic Services and the Public Safety Association, Inc. (PSAI) for vehicle damage claim recovery services. This bid is awarded following some of the toughest bid laws in the nation. Any Savvik or PSAI member may link to this award, including public or private agencies.
No further bidding is necessary. Piggybacking is encouraged!
We believe all organizations deserve to recover the true value of their fleet and equipment when damaged by another party, as well as the impact that loss of use has on their success and the people they serve.
Why Choose ACM:
- Pursue losses on claims up to six years old (varies by state)
- Experienced in evaluating specialty vehicles, damaged equipment, including total loss mitigation
- Expert subrogation teams laser-focused on maximizing your recovery, even when liability is in question
- Strength in numbers: 24 years’ experience, 220,000+ claims settled, and over $70 million recovered annually for our clients
Here is what some clients have to say:
“ACM has recovered for Loss of Revenue on 75% of our old claims that they have worked on. We just received a check for over $15,000 from an accident last year involving one of our ambulances. This is money that we would not have otherwise recovered.”
- Stark, City Attorney – City of Beatrice, NE
“We began working with ACM in February 2019; they have done an excellent job and are persistent with their endeavors. They are very knowledgeable regarding this industry, have been very responsive, and we would highly recommend working with ACM for past claim damage recovery as well as not-at-fault accident claims.”
- Howard, Administrator – City of South Portland, ME
“We sent some of our closed claims to ACM and weren’t expecting much, but they were able to recover over $300,000 for us that we had given up on.”
- Godden, VP of Legal & Government Relations – Superior Air Ground Ambulance, IL
We will work with your team to get past claims set up, grant staff logins to our web portal, and review best practices on accident recovery. Simply fill out the form and ACM will reach out to review this exciting bid opportunity with you and how easy it is to get started.
Don’t delay…be the hero for your agency today!
Tell us who to contact about your accident claims.
©2020 | Savvik Buying Group | 1-888-603-4426