The Giveaway has Ended.
Pocket Nurse’s EMS First-in Bag is designed with realistic initial education, continuing education, and in-service training in mind. Their First-in Bag is jam-packed with the equipment, supplies, and simulated medications to meet your training needs without the training scars of other products.
- The vast majority of the equipment and supplies needed to treat a simulated patient are found in their First-in Bag, the official first-in bag for EMS World’s and EMS Today’s Clinical Challenges since their inception.
- The medication modules have thirty-two Demo Dose ® simulated medications packaged like the clinical product. Students need to take the same time on task to administer as they would in the real world during your training.
- The simulated patient care module allows for a simple transition from manikin to standardized student patient by storing all disposable oxygen delivery devices in one location.
- When used in conjunction with the SAFinger® task-trainers (not included), the diagnostic module requires the same procedure and time as actual blood glucose level assessment.
- When used in conjunction with a wearable IV task-trainer, the vascular module has the supplies needed for vascular access.
- The airway module has the oropharyngeal, nasopharyngeal, supraglottic, and endotracheal equipment and supplies needed to secure the airway on manikin or airway task-trainer training scenarios.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Giveaway is for the PocketNurse First-In Bag/ Backpack. There is one (1) total backpack in this giveaway. The Winner of this giveaway can also choose a $500 Voucher to use towards any Pocket Nurse product as a prize.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Savvik Buying Group (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached on the contact page of the Savvik website during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to Savvik Members or those eligible for Savvik Membership who are 18 (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: The Sweepstakes is a promotional giveaway with one (1) Pocket Nurse First-In Bag/Backpack for training purposes (ARV $1,795.79.) OR a $500 Pocket Nurse Voucher toward any Pocket Nurse Product (ARV $500) as to be chosen by the winner of the giveaway based on their preference. The winner will need to register for a free account on PocketNurse.com to be able to redeem the voucher if they so choose that prize. Only one prize will be rewarded in this giveaway.
Only one prize per person.. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to Savvik Members and those eligible for Savvik Membership and Prize will only be awarded to eligible persons. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period 5/9/22 – 5/21/22 online by visiting the entry form, which can be found above.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email or phone at the email address or phone number provided in the Entry Information approximately promptly after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email or phone as directed by Sponsor by following guidelines in email. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request through the contact page on the Savvik Website.